Flexible OLED devices on EXPEEK® film with high-temperature torelance
Technological developmental results: Flexible OLED devices on EXPEEK® film with high-temperature torelance (In cooperation with: KURABO INDUSTRIES LTD.)
OLED fabrication often requires high-temperature processes (higher than 200ºC). From this point of view, we develop high-temperature-tolerant barrier films for flexible OLEDs, using EXPEEK film developed by KURABO.
EXPEEK® is a registered trademark of KURABO INDUSTRIES LTD.
Advantages of high-temperature-tolerant EXPEEK film (KURABO INDUSTRIES LTD.)
- Biaxially stretched PEEK (polyether ether ketone) film
- Similar-temperature tolerance to polyimide (PI) (Tg: 320ºC)
- Excellent solvent tolerance
- Excellent transparency
- Low thermal shrinkage
EXPEEK (KURABO INDUSTRIES)
Flexible OLED devices on high-temperature-tolerant EXPEEK film with gas barrier layer
KURABO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MEXT: Construction Program of Open Innovation Organization (FY2018 to FY2022)
- KURABO: “7th Fine Plastic Exhibition” (Dec. 2018)
- KURABO: “SEMICON Japan 2018” (Dec. 2018)
- Yamagata University, “JFlex 2019” exhibition (Tokyo, Jan. 2019)